The following information is important. Please review before submitting your application. We look forward to welcoming you to Hilton Head Island. Thank You!
- Due to transportation and logistics constraints, Soldiers must be stationed at Fort Stewart Army Base, Hunter Army Air Field, Beaufort Marine Corp Air Base, MCRD Parris Island Marine Training Station.
- When selecting preferred dates, please commit to a 4-7-night stay. We feel anytime less just isn’t enough time together. If you just can’t get away for that time, there are a limited number of 2-3-night stays, for couples only, at the Westin Resort and Spa.
- It is important that we’re able to get in touch with you throughout the time we’re planning your trip. When providing contact information please provide email addresses that are checked frequently.
- The Soldier must have been deployed in the recent past, worldwide and were non-accompanied by their spouse.
- Due to overwhelming demand this program is offered only one time per family.
- Both Soldiers and their spouse must be together for the entire stay.
- The Soldier must currently be on Active Duty.
- A check-in or check-out on Saturday is preferred. This is especially true during the busiest months of June, July, August and October.
- Married – Both spouses will need to show valid Military ID’s.
When we have your completed application, we will notify you by email and begin making arrangements for your visit.
About 30 days before the date of your stay you will be contacted, via email, to confirm that we have accommodations for you.
Please note; it is important you respond to our email regarding your stay in order to remain on our schedule.